|Fragrance of the Lotus
Fragrance of the Lotus . 2012 . Tantra Teacher Certification Program
Join me in 2012 as I travel around the globe experiencing the Ultimate, as she reveals herself through intimate contact with the Real. This training is a full on, total immersion into the mystical realm of Tantra.
The 2012 Tantra teacher training, Fragrance of the Lotus, offers a teacher certification program that illuminates mystical path of Tantra, opening the door to the direct experience of reality, and full potential of Being embodied.
“. . . your being blossoms and opens all its petals and releases its beautiful fragrance.” Osho
Fragrance of the Lotus is open to students with a deep love and desire for deepening within the path of Tantra, Tantra teachers who wish to receive certification through Chandra Bindu Tantra Institute, and Tantra teachers who have already been certified by Chandra Bindu Tantra Institute and wish to receive the Associates certification.
Fragrance of the Lotus Schedule . Dates and Locations
Module 1: March 11th - 20th . Boston . Massachusetts
Module 2: August 12th - 21st . Boston . Massachusetts
Module 3: January 6th - 15th . 2014 . Boston . Massachusetts
Fragrance of the Lotus . Module 1 Overview
In Module 1 you will experience the impact of living in direct contact with reality through the physical body. Several Tantra and bio-energetic de-armoring practices will be explored and learned. Module 1 also focuses on the history and ancient sutras of Tantra, revealing a rich past you may find surprisingly futuristic. And, also in the first module, you will learn dynamic "architectural" tools for designing workshops, classes and sessions that ignite and transform.
Module 1 . Body
• The 112 Sutras of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
• The History of Tantra
• Bio-Energetics & Breathwork
• Genital Anatomy & Function
• Pelvic Release Techniques
• Creating a Tantric Environment
• Ecstatic Health & Nutrition
• Osho Active Meditations
• Orgasm, Ecstastic States & Superconciousness
Module 1 . Teaching Design
• The Architecture of a Tantra Workshop
• Teaching Delivery Techniques
• Program Presentation and Planning Techniques
• Personal Teaching Style
• Important Tools & Music Library for Teaching Tantra
Fragrance of the Lotus . Module 2 Overview
In Module 2 you'll explore the intimate realm of Tantra. While there is much controversy about the sexual aspects of Tantra, sexuality is the core of our embodiment and the basis of all mystical Tantric practice. You'll also learn about Tantra workshop group dynamics, intimacy skills, and psychology basics that impact the Tantric sadhana.
Module 2 . Heart
• The Heart Sutras of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
• Sensuality, Intimacy, Love & Devotion
• Tantric Relationship
• Sacred Geometry of the Sri Yantra
• Communication Techniques for Breakthrough & Self-Awareness
• Breathwork for Lovers
• The Bio-Cosmic Realm of Lovemaking
• Man & Woman
• Quantum Light Breath Meditation
Module 2 . Teaching Design
• Group Dynamics
• Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming
• Leading a Feedback Session
• Relationship & Containment
• Creating Rapport
• Guidelines for Participants
• Relaxing in High States of Arousal
• Extreme Behaviors & Situations in the Workshop Environment
• Private Tantra Coaching Sessions
• Personal Responsibility in Teaching
Fragrance of the Lotus . Module 3 Overview
In the final Module we'll expand into the mystical aspects of Tantra. You'll explore the superconscious realms of lovemaking, the perception-dissolving practices linked to the 5 senses revealing the true nature of reality. You'll also learn important organizational skills for teaching and consulting.
Module 3 . Spirit
• The Lotus Sutras of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
• Seven Levels of Bliss Lovemaking Meditation
• The Mystical Role of the 5 Senses
• Sensory Awakening
• Cultivating Psychic Awareness
Module 3 . Teaching Design
• Workshop Planning Timeline
• Workshop Logistics
• Finances & Workshop Planning
• Workshop Space & Sound System
• Workshop Registration Procedures
• Workshop Supply List
• Promotional Materials
• Publicity & Advertising
• Marketing Strategies
Here's what certified teachers have to say . . .
The Fragrance of the Lotus teacher training offers far more than it could possibly promise in any ad or brochure. Beyond the meaty curriculum, and the skills that I learned for teaching and sharing Tantra, I underwent a complete transformation.
Within the training, because of the remarkable space that Dawn held, I was faced with everything that has ever held me back from fully embodying my sexuality and aliveness. This awareness was both liberating and terrifying and I felt supported in every way throughout this process.
Before the training, I was a young girl in love with Tantra and with many illusions about who I was and who I wanted to be. Since I have emerged from the training I am in a new and dynamic relationship with life, I have a successful business teaching Tantra, and I am experiencing an authentic sexuality that is far beyond what I once thought was possible.
Dawn’s teaching style stands out in that it is for the true Tantric, if your interest is in solely learning techniques and emerging from a training as some kind of proclaimed ‘expert’ you are looking in the wrong place. In finding Dawn, you have found a true master. This training holds to the absolute essence of Tantra, stopping at nothing to support you in discovering what it is to truly be alive and integrated in all aspects of your life.
I entered the Fragrance of the Lotus Program because I wanted to immerse myself intensely and for a long period of time in the experience of Tantra. Tantra had been both a healing and exciting path for several years. Now I longed to expand my awareness of and relationship with Love.
During the year I had many opportunities to see how I was restricted by my self-imposed limitations. As I trusted myself to release and to go beyond my "comfort zone" I discovered capabilities and opportunities I never imagined possible.
This was especially true about teaching. I signed up for the course without a desire to actually teach. One of my major expansions was to let go of my limiting beliefs about my ability and allow myself the honor and opportunity to teach. It was amazing to actually lead parts of a workshop. I was supported by Dawn and my fellow classmates. Later before the beginning of the third session, a couple asked me assist with relationship issues just prior to their wedding. Without any hesitation I held several private sessions. It was just so natural.
The assignments encouraged clear communication, keeping commitments and maintaining momentum. The opportunity to travel to 3 different areas of the world provided opportunities to experience both the culture and the strength of the land.
I learned so much about myself and grew so much during the course. My life is so expanded. At times I realized nothing was as it had been before. The only thing I could do was to trust. Tantra is the constant.
Getting Started . The Application Process
The following step by step process is a suggested outline for getting started . . .
1. Complete the Fragrance of the Lotus Application.
2. Register for the first prerequisite, Intro to Tantra . Be Fully Alive, offered January 19th-20th in Santa Monica, or March 9th - 10th in Boston, Massachusetts.
3. Schedule a personal interview with Dawn Cartwright.
Fragrance of the Lotus Application
Fragrance of the Lotus Prerequisites
• Intro to Tantra . Be Fully Alive
• Personal Interview
• Ecstasy of the Heart . Level 2*
• Advanced Workshop or Intensive*
*May be taken concurrently
Fragrance of the Lotus Tuition
Tuition includes three training modules, course materials, and meals & lodging. Travel costs, personal materials and expenses are not included.
The tuition for Fragrance of the Lotus Advanced Tantra and Teacher Certification Program is $6,935 US dollars. The full tuition is due upon acceptance into the training.